2/22/09

WCUW - Feb 24th 8:00 PM

Just reminding everyone that I am still scheduled to appear on the "Under the Influence" show, hosted by Valerie Sampson - February 24th 8:00 Pm.

Click HERE, then click on the "Listen Live" link to get the pop-up player (it's a Live 365 player).


We'll be talking about my various influences, playing some of their tunes, playing some of my tunes, just chatting music in general which is always a cool thing to do in a public forum. I'll try to be polite, and not be too "snobbish" about my music tastes, but let's face it - any questions regarding Hannah Montana or American Idol will not go down well.

This is going to be a lot of fun for me, and hopefully for anyone who's a "fan" of my music.

ThanX again to everyone (oh, yeah, I'm still umenployed and actively job-seeking - please contact me with any leads in the Printing Industry in Central Massachusetts).

No comments: