7/25/10

My new toy

Yup, I bought myself a new toy, kids. A Line 6 Spider IV 75 Watt amp.

Here she is:














75 Loud watts of output into a custom 12" Celestion Speaker - hundreds of built-in presets, 64 user locations to store your own sounds, and I also bought the FBV Mk II Express pedal control board so I can switch thru 4 of the presets at at time.

Can't wait to really play this thing loud and test it out!!!

I am also looking into replacing the stock pickups on my Schecter Omen 6 with some GFS Mean 90's, which are a humbucker-sized version of a vintage P-90 pickup. This may drastically change the sound of that guitar, but I want something with a bit more clarity and "spank", as opposed to the loud, but kind of dull sound I get now.

Any opinions on pickups, let me know whatcha think.

No comments: