12/10/11

New album in the works for early 2012?

I managed to get a bunch of guitar tracks recorded yesterday for some new music I've been working on is whatever small amounts of spare time I've had lately. Next comes bass guitar, and I really have to work on the mix on some of the more complex songs. Lot's of weird synth parts combined with the heavy guitars, some orchestral sections, some guitar solos, etc. You know - a typical Dimaension X album.

Not sure if I'll have it ready before Christmas, but perhaps early 2012.

I've recorded all of the guitar tracks exclusively with my Schecter Omen 6, which has the new GFS Power Rails pickups - man these things cook! I liked the Mean 90's, but these just fit what I want to play much better. Heavy and crunchy.

Here's a preview below:

No comments: