4/20/12

An old Comic Book from 1985 ...


... and now for something completely different ...

I was digging around under my desk at home and found a bunch of my old comic books that I had written and illustrated back in the 1980's. Yes, I said the 1980's - I AM that old. I decided it might be interesting to digitize them and upload them so the world can see what I was doing back then before I got heavily into music, got married, started working, etc.

The first one uploaded to The Internet Archive is a comic called "NightStrike" - the hero is a kind of superhero/secret agent type - a combination of Nick Fury and Daredevil. Sort of.

You can download it directly as a PDF HERE, or go to the Internet Archive Page and choose which format you want (Kindle, Daisy, EPUB, and a few more). I also have a Mediafire Link.

I had also worked on another series about a barbarian prince named Rogan (pronounced RO-gan, not RO-Gain). Yeah, not a very original name or idea, but I eventually incorporated a few of my friend's D&D characters into the story. I managed to do a complete storyline of about eight comics or so. That will take a while to scan, digitize, clean up, and post, but I will do the one at a time and announce when they're available.

I haven't actually drawn anything in MANY YEARS, so it was interesting finding this collection of old comics, and now being able to share them online makes it even more interesting.


No comments: